Jalapeno-Glazed Pork Medallions Recipe
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each), thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup jalapeno pepper jelly
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 4-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1. Combine the garlic powder, pepper flakes and cumin; sprinkle over pork. In a large nonstick skillet, brown pork on both sides in oil. Remove and keep warm.
- 2. In the same skillet, combine the jalapeno jelly, orange juice, Worcestershire sauce and mustard. Cook and stir over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until thickened. Return pork to the pan; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until pork juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
1/4 pound: 296 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 183mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (9g sugars, trace fiber), 34g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 starch, 4 lean meat
Reviews for Jalapeno-Glazed Pork Medallions
"This is delicious! Has a great zip to it! We used a bit extra jelly, juice, sauce, & mustard. Definitely a keeper!~ Theresa"
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.