Jalapeno-Glazed Pork Medallions Recipe
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each), thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup jalapeno pepper jelly
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 4-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1. Combine the garlic powder, pepper flakes and cumin; sprinkle over pork. In a large nonstick skillet, brown pork on both sides in oil. Remove and keep warm.
- 2. In the same skillet, combine the jalapeno jelly, orange juice, Worcestershire sauce and mustard. Cook and stir over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until thickened. Return pork to the pan; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until pork juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 296 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 95 mg cholesterol, 183 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 34 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 starch.
Reviews for Jalapeno-Glazed Pork Medallions
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.