Jalapeno Cranberry Sauce Recipe
Pantry ingredients make this sensational sauce a year-round favorite. Another time, slather the feisty sauce warm on roast pork or grilled chicken.—Roxanne Chan, Albany, California
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:14 servings
- 2 cups jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup jalapeno pepper jelly, preferably red
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-12 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Yield: 2-2/3 cups.
3 tablespoons equals 86 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 11 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC