Jalapeno Cranberry Sauce Recipe
- 2 cups jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup jalapeno pepper jelly, preferably red
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-12 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Yield: 2-2/3 cups.
3 tablespoons: 86 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 11mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 1g fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Jalapeno Cranberry Sauce
"This is a great recipe, when I don't have all of the ingredients and want a quick spicy cranberry jelly, I use one jar 10 Oz. of "Reese Hot Pepper Jelly" (red) and 1 14 Oz. can of "Ocean Spray jellied Cranberry sauce" following the same cooking directions. Also good as a spread over cream cheese and/ or crackers."
"This sauce is delicious. It will be good on any meat or even some veggies."
"My favorite dish of the day."