Jalapeno Cranberry Sauce Recipe
Pantry ingredients make this sensational sauce a year-round favorite. Another time, slather the feisty sauce warm on roast pork or grilled chicken.—Roxanne Chan, Albany, California
- 2 cups jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup jalapeno pepper jelly, preferably red
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-12 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Yield: 2-2/3 cups.
Originally published as Jalapeno Cranberry Sauce in Taste of Home November 2011, p25
Reviews for Jalapeno Cranberry Sauce(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review