Jalapeno Chicken Wraps Recipe
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 small onion, cut into strips
- 15 jalapeno peppers, halved and seeded
- 1 pound sliced bacon, halved widthwise
- Blue cheese salad dressing
- 1. Cut chicken into 2-in. x 1-1/2-in. strips. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, seasoned salt and paprika; add chicken and shake to coat. Place a chicken and onion strip in each jalapeno half. Wrap each with a piece of bacon and secure with toothpicks.
- 2. Grill, uncovered, over indirect medium heat for 18-20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and bacon is crisp, turning once. Serve with blue cheese dressing. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 101 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 377 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.