“This is one of our favorite pizza recipes. It comes together quickly since it uses a pre-made crust so it's really handy on busy nights.” -Linda Ewankowich of Raleigh, North Carolina
- 2 plum tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese or Mexican cheese blend
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and sliced into rings
- Place the first six ingredients in a food processor; cover and process until blended. Place the crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan; spread with tomato mixture. Top with chicken, cheese and jalapenos.
- Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 12 pieces.
Originally published as Jalapeno Chicken Pizza in Light & Tasty February/March 2008, p37
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Jalapeno Chicken Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review