Jalapeno Cheese Spread Recipe
“I keep the ingredients for this wonderful cheese spread on hand so that I can assemble it any time,” notes Patricia Kitts of Dickinson, Texas. “The combination with jalapenos, cream cheese and pecans is always a hit at parties.”
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons canned jalapeno slices, drained and chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- Bagel chips or assorted crackers
- 1. Place block of cream cheese on a serving plate; sprinkle with jalapenos and pecans. Serve with bagel chips or crackers. Yield: 8 servings.
2 tablespoons: 91 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 195mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat.
Reviews for Jalapeno Cheese Spread
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC