Jalapeno Cheese Spread Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons canned jalapeno slices, drained and chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- Bagel chips or assorted crackers
- 1. Place block of cream cheese on a serving plate; sprinkle with jalapenos and pecans. Serve with bagel chips or crackers. Yield: 8 servings.
2 tablespoon: 91 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 195mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1-1/2 fat
Reviews for Jalapeno Cheese Spread
"This made a delicious and different appetizer for our Thanksgiving dinner."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.