“I keep the ingredients for this wonderful cheese spread on hand so that I can assemble it any time,” notes Patricia Kitts of Dickinson, Texas. “The combination with jalapenos, cream cheese and pecans is always a hit at parties.”
Featured In: 40 Appetizers for Fall Celebrations
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons canned jalapeno slices, drained and chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- Bagel chips or assorted crackers
- Place block of cream cheese on a serving plate; sprinkle with jalapenos and pecans. Serve with bagel chips or crackers. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Jalapeno Cheese Spread in Simple & Delicious September/October 2006, p30
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Jalapeno Cheese Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review