Jalapeno-Apricot Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound)
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon diced seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1. Combine the first six ingredients; rub over pork. Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 hours.
- 2. Place pork in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15 minutes.
- 3. In a small bowl, combine the glaze ingredients; spoon 1/4 cup over pork. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with remaining glaze. Yield: 2 servings.
5 ounces cooked pork with 1/4 cup glaze equals 378 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 95 mg cholesterol, 818 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 35 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.