Jalapeno-Apricot Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound)
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon diced seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- Combine the first six ingredients; rub over pork. Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 hours.
- Place pork in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the glaze ingredients; spoon 1/4 cup over pork. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with remaining glaze. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Jalapeno-Apricot Pork Tenderloin in Cooking for 2 Winter 2008, p33
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Jalapeno-Apricot Pork Tenderloin
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 15, 2010
This was FANTASTIC!!! Everyone loved this and came back for seconds.