Jalapeno Appetizer Pancakes Recipe
Jalapeno peppers and mozzarella cheese give a tasty twist to these bite-size pancakes made from a mix. "My grandchildren love them as a side dish or appetizer with ranch dressing for dipping," says Lorraine Watson from Malta, Montana.
- 2 cups pancake mix
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced jalapeno peppers, drained
- Ranch salad dressing or salsa
- In a large bowl, combine pancake mix and water. Stir in cheese and peppers. Pour batter by heaping tablespoonfuls onto a greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until the second side is golden brown. Serve warm with dressing or salsa. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Jalapeno Appetizer Pancakes in Quick Cooking January/February 1999, p15
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Jalapeno Appetizer Pancakes(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 12, 2010
We like anything spicy so this pancake recipe hit the spot. YUM!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Comfort Food Appetizers >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Jalapeno Poppers >
- Mexican Appetizers >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Vegetarian Recipes >