Jack-o'-Lantern Pizzas Recipe
—Rachel DeVault, Grove City, Ohio
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (12 ounces) English muffins, split and toasted
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Sliced ripe olives and chopped sweet red, yellow or green peppers
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. In a large skillet, cook and crumble beef until no longer pink; drain. Stir in salt and pepper.
- 2. Place muffins on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread with pizza sauce; top with beef and cheese.
- 3. Bake until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes. Add olives and peppers to make jack-o'-lantern faces. Yield: 12 servings.
1 mini pizza: 216 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 511mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 15g protein.
Reviews for Jack-o'-Lantern Pizzas
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC