Set out a variety of toppings and let the kids decorate their pumpkin-head pizzas. It will be so much fun that they won't realize that they're eating their veggies! —Rachel DeVault, Grove City, Ohio
Recommended: 47 Meals Your Toddler Will Devour
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (12 ounces) English muffins, split and toasted
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Sliced ripe olives and chopped sweet red, yellow or green peppers
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large skillet, cook and crumble beef until no longer pink; drain. Stir in salt and pepper.
- Place muffins on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread with pizza sauce; top with beef and cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes. Add olives and peppers to make jack-o'-lantern faces. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Monster Mini Pizzas in Taste of Home Halloween Food & Fun Annual 2007, p10
Reviews for Jack-o'-Lantern Pizzas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review