Jack-o'-Lantern Cupcakes Recipe
Carve out a little time to decorate these Halloween pumpkins with Jack-'o-lantern faces. They're a fun treat to make and share!—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 1 hour YIELD:12 servings
- 1 can vanilla frosting (16 ounces)
- Orange food coloring
- 12 cupcakes of your choice
- Assorted candies: spice drops, fruit leather, green licorice and licorice whips, candy corn, miniature and peanut M&Ms, jelly beans
- 1. Tint frosting orange; frost cupcakes. Roll spice drops to 1/4-in. thickness; cut spice drops and fruit leather into triangles for eyes and noses.
- 2. Cut licorice into 1-in. lengths for stems. Cut licorice whips into 2- to 3-in. lengths and twist as desired to form vines. Make jack-o'-lantern faces with candies. Yield: 1 dozen.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC