Jack N Jill Burgers Recipe
- 1 medium onion
- 1/2 cup finely crushed seasoned salad croutons
- 1/4 cup dill pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 6 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 hamburger buns, split
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 6 slices tomato
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Crumble beef over the mixture and mix well. Shape into six 1/2-in. thick patties; place on an ungreased broiler pan.
- 2. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 7-9 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Top each with a cheese slice. Broil 1-2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve on buns with lettuce and tomato slices. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Jack N Jill Burgers
"THis recipe is often requested by my daughter. Our son does not like cheese on his burgers so I just mix up the meat and make single burgers. I have cooked these on the grill and on the stove top and they are great either way. They are even good the next day warm or cold."
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.