Iva's Peach Cobbler Recipe
- 6 to 8 large ripe peaches, peeled and sliced
- 2-1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3/4 to 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 egg whites, stiffly beaten
- Combine peaches, cornstarch and sugar; place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. For crust, combine flour, egg yolks, butter, baking powder and sugar in a bowl. Gently fold egg whites. Spread over peaches. Bake at 375° for about 45 minutes or until the fruit is bubbling around edges and top is golden. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Iva's Peach Cobbler(15)
Sort By :
Yes, I would make this again. It's a keeper.
My family loves this recipe. Thank you for sharing.
This was very good! Thanks for sharing!
Husband rated this a 10 .... cobbler delicious flavor. Will use this for all future cobblers ....
Best peach cobbler I ever made. thanks a lot!!!