Itsy Bitsy Spider Cakes
You'll want to catch these cute critters before they climb up the waterspout one more time. The no-bake treats take advantage of coconut-covered snack cakes and other packaged items to make assembly a snap.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3 packages (3-1/2 ounces each) Sno Balls
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 12 cinnamon Tic Tacs
- 48 pieces red shoestring licorice (3 inches each)
- Spread each Snow Ball with frosting. Sprinkle with coconut. Press two
- Tic Tacs into frosting for eyes. For spider legs, use a metal or
- wooden skewer to poke four holes on opposite sides of each cake.
- Insert a piece of licorice into each hole. Yield: 6 servings.
Editor's Note: Sno Balls are Hostess brand snack cakes.