Itsy Bitsy Spider Cakes Recipe
You'll want to catch these cute critters before they climb up the waterspout one more time. The no-bake treats take advantage of coconut-covered snack cakes and other packaged items to make assembly a snap.
- 3 packages (3-1/2 ounces each) Sno Balls
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- 2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 12 cinnamon Tic Tacs
- 48 pieces red shoestring licorice (3 inches each)
- 1. Spread each Snow Ball with frosting. Sprinkle with coconut. Press two Tic Tacs into frosting for eyes. For spider legs, use a metal or wooden skewer to poke four holes on opposite sides of each cake. Insert a piece of licorice into each hole. Yield: 6 servings.
Editor's Note: Sno Balls are Hostess brand snack cakes.
Reviews for Itsy Bitsy Spider Cakes
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC