- 3 packages (3-1/2 ounces each) Sno Balls
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- 2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 12 cinnamon Tic Tacs
- 48 pieces red shoestring licorice (3 inches each)
- Spread each Snow Ball with frosting. Sprinkle with coconut. Press two Tic Tacs into frosting for eyes. For spider legs, use a metal or wooden skewer to poke four holes on opposite sides of each cake. Insert a piece of licorice into each hole. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Itsy Bitsy Spider Cakes in Quick Cooking January/February 2004 , p38
Reviews for Itsy Bitsy Spider Cakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review