Italian Vegetable Salad Recipe
- 5 cups fresh broccoli florets (1 large bunch)
- 5 cups fresh cauliflowerets (1 small head)
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh carrots
- 2 cans (2-1/4 ounces each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) creamy Italian salad dressing
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Combine salad dressings; pour over vegetable mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Stir in cheese just before serving. Yield: 14 servings.
1 cup: 0g saturated fat (0 sugars, 0 fiber).
Reviews for Italian Vegetable Salad
"it was very good i made it for a party and everyone loved it"
"This is very good. I've taken it to our family reunion a couple of times. I omit the onion since it can get strong fairly soon."
"My family loved this salad so we decided to make it for our daughter's wedding...it got lots of compliments. I don't know the person who put it in Taste of Home, but I am happily passing it on to others."