Italian Vegetable Medley Recipe
Round out a variety of menus with this side dish that lends a delicious pop of color. “If you have them, use leftover veggies. People are always surprised at how easy this dish is!” Margaret Wilson - Sun City, CA
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli vegetable blend
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1. Microwave vegetables according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the cheese, bread crumbs, garlic powder, seasoned salt and pepper. Drain vegetables; stir in butter. Sprinkle with cheese mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup equals 79 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 174 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC