Italian Vegetable Medley Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli vegetable blend
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1. Microwave vegetables according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the cheese, bread crumbs, garlic powder, seasoned salt and pepper. Drain vegetables; stir in butter. Sprinkle with cheese mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 79 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 174mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Italian Vegetable Medley
"OMG! This is sooooooooooooooo good! Plan to use the recipe with other vegetables. Even got my daughter to eat broccoli with this!"
"I concur with everyone else who already posted, a nice change from the normal side dish, very tasty, very easy to make."
"Very easy to make! The perfect side dish for a variety of main courses."