Round out a variety of menus with this side dish that lends a delicious pop of color. “If you have them, use leftover veggies. People are always surprised at how easy this dish is!” Margaret Wilson - Sun City, CA
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli vegetable blend
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Microwave vegetables according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the cheese, bread crumbs, garlic powder, seasoned salt and pepper. Drain vegetables; stir in butter. Sprinkle with cheese mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Italian Vegetable Medley in Simple & Delicious January/February 2010, p21
Reviews for Italian Vegetable Medley
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review