Italian Turkey Tenders Recipe
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-1/4 cups dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds boneless skinless turkey breast halves, cut into 1-inch strips
- Cooking spray
- 1. In a shallow bowl, whisk egg and salad dressing. Place flour in another shallow bowl. In a third shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and seasonings. Coat turkey with flour, then dip in egg mixture and coat with bread crumb mixture.
- 2. Place on baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Spritz turkey with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until juices run clear, turning once. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 329 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 129mg cholesterol, 766mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 42g protein.
Reviews for Italian Turkey Tenders
"This was a really good recipe. I loved how the creamy Italian dressing made the turkey taste. Absolutely will make this again. Will agree that the 2 pounds would not have made it through all the ingredients. I used 1.5 pounds and had to add a little more dressing and crumb mixture. So, just FYI. Delicious!"
"Made this last night and my husband and I really liked it. The recipe calls for 2 pounds of turkey. I only used one and wouldn't have had enough of the other ingredients for two pounds. Definitely a keeper."