Italian Turkey Roll-Ups Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 6 slices deli turkey
- 3 ounces Havarti cheese, cut into six slices
- 1-1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 3 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 3 thin slices red onion, separated into rings
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, Italian seasoning, onion powder and garlic powder until smooth. Spread 1 heaping tablespoon over each tortilla. Layer each with a slice of turkey and cheese. Top with remaining ingredients. Roll up tightly and secure with toothpicks. Yield: 6 servings.
1 roll-up equals 271 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 662 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 18 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 medium-fat meat, 1 starch, 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Italian Turkey Roll-Ups
"My mouth is watering just looking at these!"
"This looks soo good! I love turkey wraps!"
"These are simple to make and very tasty!"
"These were so simple to make and had great flavor!"
"I did not have any red onion so I left it off but they were still good."
"I left out the carrots because I don't care for them, but they were really good anyway!"