Italian Turkey Roll-Ups Recipe
These quick-and-easy wraps, with a fresh combination of creamy Havarti, turkey and veggies, have it all. They taste light, healthful and delectable, but will definitely fill you up, too. Serve with a salad, fruit or a bowl of soup. Kay Hedrick - Gibsonville, North Carolina
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 6 slices deli turkey
- 3 ounces Havarti cheese, cut into six slices
- 1-1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 3 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 3 thin slices red onion, separated into rings
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, Italian seasoning, onion powder and garlic powder until smooth. Spread 1 heaping tablespoon over each tortilla. Layer each with a slice of turkey and cheese. Top with remaining ingredients. Roll up tightly and secure with toothpicks. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Italian Turkey Roll-Ups in Healthy Cooking April/May 2010, p55
Reviews for Italian Turkey Roll-Ups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 30, 2013
Reviewed May. 23, 2011
"My mouth is watering just looking at these!"
Reviewed May. 18, 2011
"This looks soo good! I love turkey wraps!"
Reviewed May. 16, 2011
"These are simple to make and very tasty!"
Reviewed Mar. 8, 2011
"These were so simple to make and had great flavor!"