Italian Turkey Roll-Ups Recipe
These quick-and-easy wraps, with a fresh combination of creamy Havarti, turkey and veggies, have it all. They taste light, healthful and delectable, but will definitely fill you up, too. Serve with a salad, fruit or a bowl of soup. Kay Hedrick - Gibsonville, North Carolina
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 6 slices deli turkey
- 3 ounces Havarti cheese, cut into six slices
- 1-1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 3 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 3 thin slices red onion, separated into rings
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, Italian seasoning, onion powder and garlic powder until smooth. Spread 1 heaping tablespoon over each tortilla. Layer each with a slice of turkey and cheese. Top with remaining ingredients. Roll up tightly and secure with toothpicks. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Italian Turkey Roll-Ups in Healthy Cooking April/May 2010, p55
Reviews for Italian Turkey Roll-Ups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 30, 2013
Reviewed May. 23, 2011
My mouth is watering just looking at these!
Reviewed May. 18, 2011
This looks soo good! I love turkey wraps!
Reviewed May. 16, 2011
These are simple to make and very tasty!
Reviewed Mar. 8, 2011
These were so simple to make and had great flavor!
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Sandwich Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Sandwich Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >