Italian Tuna Pasta Salad Recipe
My husband was fond of fish, so I was always looking for new recipes. When we had this dish at an Italian friend's home, I got the recipe. It is a good choice for potluck suppers or picnics.
- 1-1/2 cups cooked small shell pasta
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1 can (6 ounces) light water-packed tuna, drained
- 6 tablespoons creamy Italian salad dressing
- Lettuce leaf, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, carrots, zucchini, tuna and salad dressing. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Italian Tuna Pasta Salad in Reminisce January/February 2004, p50
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Italian Tuna Pasta Salad(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2010
No taste. Weird ingredients together once I put it together and tasted it. Definitely wasted my time and money on this.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Cold Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Italian Pasta Salads >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Salad Recipes >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Salads >
- Quick Recipes >