Italian Tortellini Salad Recipe
This original recipe included flavors that family and friends love to eat. I usually serve it with warm for dinner and chilled for potlucks. - Kelly Schmitz, Maples Fort Collins, Colorado
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini, cooked and drained
- 3 to 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add salad dressing mix and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the tortellini, tomatoes, zucchini, cheese and beef mixture. Combine oil and vinegar; pour over salad and toss to coat. Chill if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Italian Tortellini Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC