- 1 cup Galbani® Ricotta Cheese
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 1 loaf (10-3/4 ounces) frozen pound cake, thawed
- In a small bowl, combine the ricotta cheese and sugar. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Split cake into three horizontal layers. Place bottom layer on a serving plate; top with half of the cheese mixture. Repeat layers. Top with the remaining cake layer. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Italian Torte
Sort By :
"how much Ricotta cheese do you use ?"
"this was so easy to make. It was great for something quick and it tasted delicious. My Italian husband loved it."
"I've been making this for years....if you want to really knock your socks off....frost it with a good chocolate fudge frosting...homemade or canned."
"love it so simple to put together. make it the night before i also sprinkled a little rum over the slices before putting it together when done sprinkled with confectionary sugar. yummy."