Italian Tomato Cucumber Salad Recipe
- 2 medium cucumbers, sliced
- 1 large tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing or salad dressing of your choice
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the vegetables. Add dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
1/2 cup: 93 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 257mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Italian Tomato Cucumber Salad
"This is very easy and quick to make. Great way to use up cucumbers and tomatoes from the garden."
"Quick & Easy ,Fantastic & tastes GREAT"