Italian Tomato Cucumber Salad Recipe
This yummy medley of vegetables is a cool complement to zesty dishes like my fish, and also barbecued meats and poultry.—Florine Bruns, Fredericksburg, Texas
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 2 medium cucumbers, sliced
- 1 large tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing or salad dressing of your choice
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the vegetables. Add dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 93 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 257 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC