- 2 medium cucumbers, sliced
- 1 large tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing or salad dressing of your choice
- In a large bowl, combine the vegetables. Add dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Italian Tomato Cucumber Salad
"This was awesome! Made a triple batch, for a funeral luncheon. Everyone loved it and the pan was empty at the end of the luncheon! Looking forward to make again!"
"This is very easy and quick to make. Great way to use up cucumbers and tomatoes from the garden."
"Quick & Easy ,Fantastic & tastes GREAT"