This yummy medley of vegetables is a cool complement to zesty dishes like my fish, and also barbecued meats and poultry.—Florine Bruns, Fredericksburg, Texas
- 2 medium cucumbers, sliced
- 1 large tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing or salad dressing of your choice
- In a large bowl, combine the vegetables. Add dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Tomato Cucumber Salad in Country Woman March/April 2002, p39
Reviews for Italian Tomato Cucumber Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 27, 2014
"This is very easy and quick to make. Great way to use up cucumbers and tomatoes from the garden."
Reviewed Aug. 7, 2013
"Quick & Easy ,Fantastic & tastes GREAT"