Italian Tomato Cucumber Salad Recipe
This yummy medley of vegetables is a cool complement to zesty dishes like my fish, and also barbecued meats and poultry.Florine Bruns, Fredericksburg, Texas
- 2 medium cucumbers, sliced
- 1 large tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing or salad dressing of your choice
- In a large bowl, combine the vegetables. Add dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Tomato Cucumber Salad in Country Woman March/April 2002, p39
Reviews for Italian Tomato Cucumber Salad(3)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review