- 2 medium cucumbers, sliced
- 1 large tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing or salad dressing of your choice
- In a large bowl, combine the vegetables. Add dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Tomato Cucumber Salad in Country Woman March/April 2002, p39
Reviews for Italian Tomato Cucumber Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 27, 2014
This is very easy and quick to make. Great way to use up cucumbers and tomatoes from the garden.
Reviewed Aug. 7, 2013
Quick & Easy ,Fantastic & tastes GREAT
Reviewed Jul. 17, 2009