Fresh Italian flavors turn mild-tasting tilapia fillets into a family-pleasing meal. You could also use a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese in place of fresh mozzarella. —Healthy Cooking Test Kitchen
- 6 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 cup diced tomatoes with roasted garlic
- 1/2 cup julienned roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup diced Galbani® Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place fillets in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Top with tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, cheese and basil. Bake 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Italian Tilapia in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes Annual 2013, p96
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Italian Tilapia
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 24, 2013
"my 4yr old loved this...thought it was pizza when she saw it....we called it Fish Pizza"