Fresh Italian flavors turn mild-tasting tilapia fillets into a family-pleasing meal. You could also use a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese in place of fresh mozzarella. —Healthy Cooking Test Kitchen
- 6 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 cup diced tomatoes with roasted garlic
- 1/2 cup julienned roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup diced fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place fillets in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Top with tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, cheese and basil. Bake 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Italian Tilapia in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes Annual 2013, p96
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Italian Tilapia
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 24, 2013
"my 4yr old loved this...thought it was pizza when she saw it....we called it Fish Pizza"