- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 portion Handy Beef Mix (recipe also in Recipe Finder), thawed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1-1/4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups meatless spaghetti sauce
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, place beef mix in a large bowl; stir in the cheese, oregano and garlic powder. Shape into 12 meatballs.
- In a large skillet, cook meatballs in oil until browned on all sides and meat is no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- In the drippings, saute onion until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in spaghetti sauce and meatballs; heat through. Drain spaghetti; serve with meatballs and sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Italian Spaghetti with Meatballs in Ground Beef Recipes 2012 2012, p138
Reviews for Italian-Style Spaghetti with Meatballs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review