- 2 prebaked mini pizza crusts
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 2/3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced sweet onion
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup roasted sweet red peppers, drained
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Place crusts on an ungreased baking sheet; spread with pesto. Layer with mozzarella cheese, onion, mushrooms and peppers; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 pizzas.
Originally published as Italian Style Pizzas in Cooking for 2 Winter 2009, p20
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Italian Style Pizzas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review