Italian Style Pizzas Recipe
- 2 prebaked mini pizza crusts
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 2/3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced sweet onion
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup roasted sweet red peppers, drained
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Place crusts on an ungreased baking sheet; spread with pesto. Layer with mozzarella cheese, onion, mushrooms and peppers; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 pizzas.
1/2 each: 429 calories, 23g fat (7g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 820mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 19g protein .
Reviews for Italian Style Pizzas
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.