Italian Style Pizzas Recipe
- 2 prebaked mini pizza crusts
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 2/3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced sweet onion
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup roasted sweet red peppers, drained
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Place crusts on an ungreased baking sheet; spread with pesto. Layer with mozzarella cheese, onion, mushrooms and peppers; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 pizzas.
1/2 pizza equals 429 calories, 23 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 820 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.