Italian-Style Croissants Recipe
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 teaspoons prepared pesto
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll crescent dough; separate into triangles. Spread each with 1 teaspoon pesto. Roll up from the wide end and place pointed side down 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Curve ends down to form a crescent shape.
- 2. Brush with egg white; sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Bake 10-13 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 8 servings.
1 croissant equals 140 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 269 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Italian-Style Croissants
"Yummy! And a cinch to assemble. I agree with previous poster about quantity of Italian seasoning. I only used about 1/2 tsp."
"These were so easy and delicious. Used reduced fat crescent rolls and the amount of Italian seasoning I felt was too much and I used less. Will definitely be making these often and for guests."