This is one of my easiest breads. A touch of pesto and Italian seasoning quickly doctor up refrigerated crescent dough, so you’re ready to roll. —Ann Marie Barber, Oakland Park, Florida
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 teaspoons prepared pesto
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll crescent dough; separate into
- triangles. Spread each with 1 teaspoon pesto. Roll up from the wide
- end and place pointed side down 2 in. apart on ungreased baking
- sheets. Curve ends down to form a crescent shape.
- Brush with egg white; sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Bake 10-13
- minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 croissant equals 140 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 269 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.