This is one of my easiest breads. A touch of pesto and Italian seasoning quickly doctor up refrigerated crescent dough, so you’re ready to roll. —Ann Marie Barber, Oakland Park, Florida
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 teaspoons prepared pesto
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll crescent dough; separate into triangles. Spread each with 1 teaspoon pesto. Roll up from the wide end and place pointed side down 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Curve ends down to form a crescent shape.
- Brush with egg white; sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Bake 10-13 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Italian-Style Croissants in Simple & Delicious December/January 2012, p83
Reviews for Italian-Style Croissants
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 16, 2012
"These were so easy and delicious. Used reduced fat crescent rolls and the amount of Italian seasoning I felt was too much and I used less. Will definitely be making these often and for guests."