- Roll up completely to enclose filling.
- Place rolls seam side down in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated
- with cooking spray. Combine the remaining soups; pour over cabbage
- rolls. Sprinkle with remaining Italian seasoning. Cover and bake at
- 350° for 50-60 minutes or until cabbage is tender and a meat
- thermometer reads 165°. Yield: 5 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 cabbage rolls equals 293 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 74 mg cholesterol, 582 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 22 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1 vegetable.