With just a handful of ingredients, this side comes together in a jiffy. Coupled with the ravioli, it’s a menu that might just make you fall in love, Italian-style! —Phyllis Schmalz, Kansas City, KS
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh broccoli, cut into 2-inch spears
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- In a large skillet, saute onion in oil for 2-3 minutes or until onion
- is tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in the remaining
- ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 8-10
- minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 114 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 341 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 5 g protein.