- from the heat. Stir in rice, provolone, 3 tablespoons Parmesan and
- parsley; spoon about 2/3 cup into each tomato.
- Place in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle remaining
- Parmesan on top. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover
- and bake 15 minutes more or until the tomatoes are heated through.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 172 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 399 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.