- cloves). Cut top off of garlic bulb. Brush with remaining oil. Wrap
- bulb in heavy-duty foil. Bake at 425° for 30-35 minutes or until
- softened. Cool for 10-15 minutes. Squeeze softened garlic into a
- small bowl; stir in goat cheese and onions.
- Brush mushrooms with oil. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4
- in. from the heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until tender. Fill
- mushrooms with onion mixture. Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or
- until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with basil. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 mushroom equals 349 calories, 25 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 828 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 14 g protein.