My mother gave me this recipe to try and everyone loves it. It is so simple and quick to make.—Beth Bruhn, Willmar, Minnesota
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated crusty French loaf
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced hard salami
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Unroll dough on a lightly floured surface. Pat into a 14-in. x 12-in.
- rectangle; sprinkle mozzarella and cheddar cheeses to within 1/2 in.
- of edges. Layer with salami, ham and pimientos.
- Roll up tightly jelly-roll style, starting from a short side; pinch
- seam to seal. Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Brush with butter; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a
- wire rack for 5 minutes. Cut with a serrated knife. Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 341 calories, 18 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 59 mg cholesterol, 1,169 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 20 g protein.