- seam and ends. Place seam side down in a greased 13x9-in. baking
- dish; brush with remaining pizza sauce.
- Bake, uncovered, 1 hour. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 15-20 minutes or
- until no pink remains and a thermometer reads 160°. Using two
- large spatulas, carefully transfer meat loaf to a serving platter.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 386 calories, 23 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 130 mg cholesterol, 981 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 31 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.