Italian Spinach Salad Recipe
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 medium tomatoes, quartered
- 8 large fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, quartered
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 1 small red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 3 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 1-1/2 cups Italian salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/3 cup seasoned croutons
- 1. On eight salad plates, arrange the spinach, tomatoes, mushrooms, eggs, bacon, onion and dill.
- 2. In a small saucepan, cook salad dressing and sugar over low heat until sugar is dissolved. Drizzle over salads; sprinkle with croutons. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 237 calories, 20g fat (3g saturated fat), 58mg cholesterol, 1034mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein .
Reviews for Italian Spinach Salad
"I would definitely make this salad again, only I'd switch the spinach to lettuce, as spinach makes two of my children sick. I love spinach but they don't so the change would be okay."