Italian Spinach Salad Recipe
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 medium tomatoes, quartered
- 8 large fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, quartered
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 1 small red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 3 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 1-1/2 cups Italian salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/3 cup seasoned croutons
- 1. On eight salad plates, arrange the spinach, tomatoes, mushrooms, eggs, bacon, onion and dill.
- 2. In a small saucepan, cook salad dressing and sugar over low heat until sugar is dissolved. Drizzle over salads; sprinkle with croutons. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 237 calories, 20g fat (3g saturated fat), 58mg cholesterol, 1034mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Italian Spinach Salad
"I would definitely make this salad again, only I'd switch the spinach to lettuce, as spinach makes two of my children sick. I love spinach but they don't so the change would be okay."