- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cut squash in half lengthwise; discard seeds. Place squash, cut side up, in a 6- or 7-qt. slow cooker. Layer with mushrooms, tomatoes, oregano, salt and pepper. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until squash is tender.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. When squash is cool enough to handle, use a fork to separate spaghetti squash strands. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Italian Spaghetti Squash in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2009, p82
Reviews for Italian Spaghetti Squash
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 20, 2011
EASY and tastes great! I added some italian seasonings, just because i can't leave good enough alone - yummy!
Reviewed Jan. 18, 2011
It was very easy to put together I loved the taste