- 1 package (16 ounces) thin spaghetti, halved
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 3 small zucchini, diced
- 1 large cucumber, halved, seeded and diced
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, diced
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1-1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a large bowl; add tomatoes, zucchini, cucumber and peppers.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews for Italian Spaghetti Salad Recipe
Sort By :
"I make this salad too but use spiral noodles instead of spaghetti."
"I have made this salad for years! It's great for a summer potluck as it makes lots & is so refreshing& zingy!"
"Even my picky eater loved this one!"
"My husband and I have a catering company and this is the recipe I always go to when they choose an italian pasta salad. I absolutely love this recipe and so do our customers"
"This a great side for a barbecue or potluck-makes a huge batch"