- 1 package (16 ounces) thin spaghetti, halved
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 3 small zucchini, diced
- 1 large cucumber, halved, seeded and diced
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, diced
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1-1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a large bowl; add tomatoes, zucchini, cucumber and peppers.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews forItalian Spaghetti Salad Recipe
"Absolutely incredible taste everyone loves it!"
"I make this salad too but use spiral noodles instead of spaghetti."
"Even my picky eater loved this one!"
"This a great side for a barbecue or potluck-makes a huge batch"