- Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 3 months. Bake the remaining
- casserole, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated
- To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove
- from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake at
- 350° for 40 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until
- cheese is melted. Yield: 2 casseroles (8 servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 309 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 543 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 17 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011
, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now