- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat the eggs, garlic and parsley.
- Crumble beef over the mixture and mix well. Sprinkle with cheese and
- bread crumbs; mix gently.
- Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls. Add to the sauce; reduce heat. Cover and
- simmer for 30 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Serve
- meatballs and sauce with spaghetti. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 510 calories, 22 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 191 mg cholesterol, 1,552 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 38 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.