Italian Snack Mix
This filling no-bake medley can be put together in minutes, and it stores well in an airtight container. With a hint of garlic and yummy Parmesan cheese, the pretzel-and-cereal combination makes a wonderful after-school treat. -Nancy Zimmerman, Cape May Court House, New Jersey
10-12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 8 cups Crispix
- 4 cups sourdough pretzel nuggets
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon spaghetti sauce mix
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- In a 2-gal. resealable plastic bag, combine the cereal and pretzels.
- Drizzle with oil; seal bag and toss to coat. Combine the cheese,
- spaghetti sauce mix and garlic powder; sprinkle over cereal mixture.
- Seal bag and toss to coat. Yield: about 3 quarts.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.