This filling no-bake medley can be put together in minutes, and it stores well in an airtight container. With a hint of garlic and yummy Parmesan cheese, the pretzel-and-cereal combination makes a wonderful after-school treat. -Nancy Zimmerman, Cape May Court House, New Jersey
- 8 cups Crispix
- 4 cups sourdough pretzel nuggets
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon spaghetti sauce mix
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- In a 2-gal. resealable plastic bag, combine the cereal and pretzels. Drizzle with oil; seal bag and toss to coat. Combine the cheese, spaghetti sauce mix and garlic powder; sprinkle over cereal mixture. Seal bag and toss to coat. Yield: about 3 quarts.
Originally published as Italian Snack Mix in Quick Cooking September/October 2005, p31
Reviews for Italian Snack Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review