Italian Snack Mix Recipe
- 8 cups Crispix
- 4 cups sourdough pretzel nuggets
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon spaghetti sauce mix
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- In a 2-gal. resealable plastic bag, combine the cereal and pretzels. Drizzle with oil; seal bag and toss to coat. Combine the cheese, spaghetti sauce mix and garlic powder; sprinkle over cereal mixture. Seal bag and toss to coat. Yield: about 3 quarts.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Italian Snack Mix(3)
Sort By :
This had way too much garlic. If I made it again I would cut the garlic in half
I made this for the first time years ago, and my teenage daughter is always begging me to make it. It is delicious!
This is my go-to snack recipe for get-togethers with our friends. Everyone loves it, and there are never any leftovers.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Snack Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Italian Appetizers >
- Italian Recipes >
- Quick Appetizers >
- Quick Finger Food Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Salty Snacks >
- Simple Appetizers >
- Simple Quick Recipes >