Italian Side Salad
Let this easy side salad dress up dinner tonight. In five quick minutes and four simple ingredients, boring old chicken dishes are given a helping hand.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing or salad dressing of your choice
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- In a large salad bowl, combine the salad greens and olives. Drizzle
- with dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with walnuts. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 75 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 199 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.