- 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons water (70° to 80°)
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 envelope zesty Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 cups bread flour
- 4-1/2 teaspoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 2-1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available.
- Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). Yield: 1 loaf (1-1/2 pounds).
Reviews for Italian Seasoned Bread
"Added more seasoning and baked in oven. Very soft and tasty...with more seasoning."
"Very nice texture. Didn't 'taste' the seasoning mix much, but we ate it still warm. Maybe by tomorrow it will 'ripen'. If not, perhaps will add Italian Seasoning. Will definately make it again."